Thursday, May 1, 2008

You're NEVER Going to Believe This...

Ok, so you know that we've had a rough week...what with all the water heater/wildlife debacles and all. What I'm about to tell you is NO exaggeration...

This morning, I opened our front door to leave for work and then opened the screen door. In ran the BIGGEST, BLACKEST, UGLIEST spider I have ever seen. I mean, this thing was HUGE. I almost thought it was a huge roach, but no, it was for sure a spider. I slammed the front door and screamed bloody murder. Luckily, Jon was still up and came flying down the stairs thinking I delivered the baby on the kitchen floor (the screaming was that loud). When he found out it was a spider he was a bit puzzled by my reaction. Normally, I have no problem "doing away with" insects. Not this one. So, he got one of my hiking boots out of the closet and bravely flung the front door open and smashed it. He even admitted that it was huge and scary, so you know that I'm not exaggerating.

Seriously, ENOUGH WITH THE WILDLIFE ALREADY! We've had enough. We are SOOOOO ready for the weekend. I can't believe it's only Thursday.

No comments: